P6 Team Member Web is a status and time reporting application, which enables you to communicate status on your work quickly and efficiently, using task lists or timesheets.
The Oracle’s Primavera P6 Team Member interfaces are designed for team members to record status from any location using a simple interface. Options include an iPad/iPhone application, Android application, a separate Primavera P6 Team Member Web interface, and email statusing. These options provide quick, convenient, and easy access to assigned tasks using the platform or device that best suits your line of work such as resources in the field, field supervisors, and craft labor.
Overview of Primavera P6 Team Member
Accurate project status is critical to the success of any project and capturing the
information directly from the people doing the work is the best way to ensure your
schedule reflects the true progress. Four independent interfaces enable project
participants to update their status and communicate with others wherever they are. All
interfaces are designed with ease of use and deployment in mind. An organization can
choose to deploy any or all of the interfaces that make the most sense to their
Primavera P6 Team Member is available as a Web application and for mobile devices.
The Primavera P6 Team Member for IOS application is available for download on
iTunes and the Primavera P6 Team Member for Android is available for download on
Google Play. Primavera P6 Team Member Web is supported to run in a browser and
has been optimized to run on a tablet. These interfaces enable users to:
- Easily update tasks to reflect the work that has been done including a single
click to mark the task completed.
- Capture progress on assigned tasks via a timesheet interface.
- Communicate with the project manager or other team members through
discussions and email.
- View and update the steps, codes, notebooks, and user defined fields
assigned the task.
- View predecessor and successor tasks, documents. Easily filter the task list by timeframe or simple search.
- Update tasks offline when no internet connection is available using the
- Adding Overhead Time to a Timesheet
- Adding Steps
- Adding Tasks to a Timesheet
- Assigning Yourself to a Task in Timesheets
- Assigning Yourself to a Task
- Completing a Task
- Configuring Application Settings
- Editing a Resource's Timesheet
- Entering Regular and Overtime Hours
- Generating a Report
- Opening a Timesheet
- Posting a Message About a Task
- Removing a Task
- Sending an E-mail About a Related Task
- Sending an E-mail About a Task
- Setting User Preferences
- Starring a Favorite or Important Task
- Starting a Task
- Submitting a Timesheet
- Updating Codes and User-Defined Fields
- Updating Progress for Other Resources
- Updating Progress on a Task
- Updating Steps
- Viewing Related Tasks
- Viewing Task Documents
- Viewing Task Notebooks
- Viewing Tasks
- Viewing Timesheet Notes
Downloads are for Members Only
- View only your assigned tasks.
- Provide status updates on your tasks. The project manager customizes the status fields in your view. These fields may include time spent, time left, % complete, remaining duration, start date, and finish date.
- Provide status updates for other resources assigned to tasks.
- Modify your view to display your task list by project and by current status, including Active, Due, Overdue, Starred, or Completed. You can refine your task list even further by filtering on the basis of specific parameters, entering a term by which to filter, or providing a sort order for your list.
- Mark a task with a star to signify its importance to you. You can view all your starred tasks in one list when you select the Starred task list view in the app menu.
- View a list of all your steps for a task. Add, edit, or delete steps to more accurately reflect your work, if you are given the privileges by your project manager. You can enter the % complete to show progress and mark a step as complete when you finish a step.
- View the codes and UDFs associated with a task for additional information about the task. Update codes and UDFs if your project manager requires you to update task status using these fields.
- View predecessor and successor tasks related to a task and contact resources associated with related tasks.
- Communicate with the project manager or other team members through e-mail.
- Communicate with the project manager about a task by viewing and posting messages in the Discussion dialog box. All messages are saved with the selected task.
- View and edit notebook topics associated with a task to see or provide more information about the task.
- View documents associated with a task and contact resources associated with project documents.
- Enter up-to-the-minute information about your assignments and to record the time you spent working on each one, by submitting timesheets. Timesheets helps you to focus on the work at hand with a simple cross-project to-do list of your upcoming assignments.
- Open and view timesheets and report and review actual time spent on tasks by day or by reporting period.
- Assign your resource to a task.
- Add tasks or overhead time to timesheets.
- If your organization allows, you can enter overtime hours worked on tasks.
- Submit timesheets reflecting your work assignments on projects.
- Communicate with the project manager about a task by viewing and posting messages using the Discussion feature. All messages are saved with the selected task.
- Edit timesheets on behalf of another resource.
- Generate a timesheet report and print it from your browser.
- View and edit timesheet notes.